The event Metal Detecting days will be Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th September 2018.
Full event tickets are £52.50 per person (£2.50 booking fee). Camping is £15 for 3 nights (Friday, Saturday & Sunday).
The chosen location for Detectival 2018 will be near to the Historic Medieval Market towns of Burford & Charlbury in Oxfordshire on the edge of the Beautiful Cotswolds. We have almost 1000 acres to search, 400 of which is brand new undetected land with a new camping area. The site is near to the historic Cotswolds villages of Langley, Fulbrook, Milton Under Wychwood, Ascott under wychwood, Leafield & Shipton Under Wychwood.
- UP TO 1000 ACRES OF LAND TO SEARCH, 400 UNDETECTED
- CAMPING FOR TENTS / CARAVANS & CAMPER VANS (LIMITED AVAILABILITY)
- OTHER FACILITIES - TO BE CONFIRMED
- MANY MAJOR METAL DETECTOR MANUFACTURERS & TRADERS IN ATTENDANCE
- SOME UK METAL DETECTOR SHOPS HAVE CONFIRMED THEIR ATTENDANCE
- COIN & ARTEFACT DEALERS
- FOOD AND DRINK
- LIVE BANDS
- OTHER ENTERTAINMENT
- FULLY LICENSED BARS
- HISTORICAL RE ENACTMENTS
- CHARITY RAFFLE
- TOKEN HUNT
- AND MUCH MUCH MORE
Most of our search fields will be in the best possible detecting conditions and cultivated for our event
(THERE WILL BE SOME WHEAT STUBBLE SOMEWHERE ON THE SITE)