The Rally is near to a town called Henley on Thames.
It is situated 9 miles northeast of Reading, if travelling on the A404 it's located west between Wycombe and Maidenhead.
- Dover to the dig site 2Hr 30mins (123 miles)
- Birmingham to dig site 1Hr 43mins (97 miles)
Road Travel from Airports
- Heathrow Airport LHW 40mins (28 miles)
- Gatwick Airport LGW 1Hr 14mins (62 miles)
The nearest Train station is
- Henley on Thames, (Station Road, Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 1AY)
The dig site is about a 10 minute drive from the station, this is a very small station, Taxi's should be available.
Train information here : https://www.thetrainline.com/stations/henley-on-thames
Please click this link for taxi services - https://www.yelp.co.uk/search?cflt=taxis&find_loc=Henley-on-Thames+RG9
Accident and Emergency
Royal Berkshire Hospital : http://www.royalberkshire.nhs.uk/ Phone: 0118 322 5111 or 999 if an emergency
Henley on Thames Minor Injury Unit https://www.nhs.uk/Services/hospitals/Services/Service/DefaultView.aspx?id=288048 Phone: 01865 903755